Games Day 2007

As promised, here is my latest acquired goods:

Games Day 2007 - Orc Boss
Games Day 2006 - Daemon Slayer
Today we'll be looking at the Orc Boss. I'll try to hold of on opening the Daemon Slayer
Badass looking Orc Boss
and his choppa.
He'll be great for my blood bowl team.

The choppa hangs from his belt so an easy detail to ad on to another project.
The hole in the back for the shield will be filled in with green stuff.
Previous mentioned shield and
Badass looking snotling.
Trying not to start with my blood bowl team until I've finished with my Gobbo army. I've actually completed some parts of it but haven't posted anything finished here yet I think because I got distracted with new shiny stuff I was working on so need to get back to the old photo queue.
But speaking of new shinies: My latest project. Pump wagon nr 2.
So far parts from:

  • Ogre Kingdoms Ironblaster / Scraplauncher
  • Ogre Kingdoms Stonehorn / Thundertusk
  • Finecast Snotling Pump Wagon
  • Orc boar chariot

Planing on having the "guard/screen" on the front horns and then put a platform behind it. Don't now if I should just plasticard and green stuff it or steal more from boar chariot or got a Skaven Warplighting Cannon / Plague Claw Catapult that got some wood stuff in it so maybe got a good platform. Leaning towards plasticard.
Made the rod out of old sprue. Will shove down some other stuff in the barrel as well.

Comments